SSP rebate portal for Covid-19 absence is now open!
The scheme entitles you to claim back for up-to 2 weeks of SSP for the amount £96.65 per week for any eligible periods of coronavirus-related sickness from 21st December 2021 and onwards.
There is some important eligibility information to note, you can only claim back if:
- you have already paid your employee’s sick pay
- you are claiming for an employee who is eligible for sick pay
- you have a PAYE scheme that was both created and started on or before 30th Nov 2021
- you had fewer than 250 employees on 30 November 2021 across all your PAYE scheme
The scheme covers all types of employment contracts:
- part and full-time employees
- employees on agency contracts
- employees of flexible or zero-hour contracts
- fixed terms contracts
If you require any support or guidance, get in touch today and we will be happy to assist you.